MOCKSVILLE, NC 198 Hospital Street
Summit Eye Care 336-751-5734
We treat each patient as an individual and assess exactly what type of dry eye is affecting you. We’ll develop a unique treatment plan customized to your condition. Our doctors are among the most highly trained in this specialty area in the region.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT DURING MY DRY EYE EVALUATION?
The comprehensive assessment of your tear film involves several diagnostic tools including:
• TearLab Osmolarity Testing to evaluate the osmolarity of the tear film
• InflammaDry Testing to evaluate biomarkers for inflammation
• Meibomian Gland Imaging, similar to an X-ray of the eyelids, to determine the status of the oil glands in the eyelid
• Korb Meibomian Gland Evaluator to test the secretions of the oil glands
• Ocular Allergy Testing
• Oculus Keratograph and tear film analyzer to measure all aspects of the tear film
After analyzing your tear film and determining your specific type of dry eye, our doctors will develop a personalized treatment plan comprised of some of the therapies below: